Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

DISNEYWORLD!!

The weekend after Kent and I got to Georgia, we went to the Walt Disney World resort for a few days! We stayed in the Disney Port Orleans Riverside resort- which was pretty nice! We also went miniature golfing to both of the Disney World courses- both of which were really fun, though my mini golfing skills are pretty lacking! AND, of course, we went to the Magic Kingdom for one magnificent day and rode every ride that we wanted to- including my favorite: Splash Mountain! We saw Captain Jack Sparrow, went to the crazy Tiki Room, tried on fun Disney hats, and got POURED on for a few hours! But that didn't ruin the day! We still had a great time being kids again!









































2 comments:

The Dutsons said...

Lucky! I'd LOVE to go to Disneyworld. Some day...

Anonymous said...

You too are sooooo cute. This blog idea is brilliant. I may have to create one for Jordon and myself.