Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I LOVE to see the temple!

Not only did we get to see Downtown Disney, Sea World, and Sea World's new water park while were in Orlando, but most importantly we went to the temple!!! On July 31, 2008 Kent and I were both able to receive our endowments AND be sealed for time and all eternity in the Orlando temple. Our Bishop and his wife got up insanely early in the morning to be there with us, which Kent and I are so grateful for. It was a beautiful, unique, overwhelming, and wonderful experience for both of us! We were sorry that we couldn't have any of our family and friends there with us, but we knew this needed to be happen as soon as possible. We can't WAIT to go again and again and continue to learn and grow!


Here we are right after we were all done! Our faces were pink from a mild sunburn, but our spirits definitely burned the most of all.


I am SO GLAD and GRATEFUL that we were finally able to go to the temple!


This was anything BUT a gloomy day, even though it looks that way! (I love rhyme!)


Our first time through the temple was a beautiful experience that neither of us will ever forget.


Isn't this temple exquisite? Even in the rain....




Isn't that a lovely sight?


The Orlando Florida temple as you are approaching it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Cutler Family said...

A hearty congratulations to the both of you! It only gets better and better. :) Glad to see you are doing so well.

Adrienne said...

congrats. it really is an amazing place ( I freaked out my first time though)

Ryan & Candice Lamb said...

Yay! Thanks for putting up the pics I'm happy I got to see them! Well as you know I love you and I'm sooooo happy for the both of you!

Chan N Lan said...

Congratulations to you both! It's such a great time, remember it always!! I loved all your pictures! Doesn't Disneyland make you want to be a kid again? I love it! Congrats to you both again!

Jordan and Hollie said...

Congrats Jenny! Isn't it such an amazing place! You guys look so happy.

Becca said...

Kent, congratulations on your sealing! It's Becca Roberts Clawson from high school. How are things going? I love the Orlando temple! Good luck with everything! coolclaw.blogspot.com

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Kent I hope you don't mind me finding your blog off of Becca's. Email me to be invited to my blog sweetstar3@gmail.com This is Bethany Knighton from HS