Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A mini update to appease a certain best friend of my husband... ;)

This is for you Steve! Look ... I am writing on our blog! But what to say?

Hmmmmm ... well, we are going to Idaho today to spend time with Kent's family at my family's cabin in Island Park! We are excited about that! We are going to go canoeing, four-wheeling, play games, sit around a campfire, and go into Yellowstone. It will be nice...even though it is supposed to rain. Hooray for vacations! Sigh! It will feel nice to not have to go to Hobby Lobby everyday this week. :)

Nothing new is going on in our home. It is basically the same as always: work, eat, sleep, kitties, Rock Band, reading, and watching The Office. We are still working on finding Kent a permanent job. He actually has an interview today in Salt Lake with an Electrical Company...so cross your fingers!

I am baby hungry and Kent is keeping that hunger under control by encouraging me to hold OTHER people's babies and to remember our financial situation. :( It stinks, but someday we will be up on our feet again and a wee baby Shirley will join us and the kitties. I can't wait for that day! :)

4 comments:

Fullmer Frontier said...

You're in Idaho and not seeing me, stinky Pete and our oh so sweet baby girl. I'm sure that Kent would agree to come to Boise so you can hold and play with my baby so you will postpone having your own.
I miss you roomie!

Wildfire said...

SEE!!!!!! I'm not the only one excited that you updated your blog! And thanks!

Jordon and Wendi said...

Jenny! It is great to know you two are still alive. It has been a while and I am glad you posted. Have a great time in Island Park. We were up there just a few weeks ago, and even with the rain it was a blast!

Chan N Lan said...

Ya for updates! Glad to hear everything is going well. I understand that baby hungry situation! Landon tells me the same thing... remember the financial situation... darn it! We were also up at Yellowstone this past week... on Sunday... we just got back yesterday from Jackson Hole. LOVE vacations!