Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Oregon Zoo- the BEST zoo I have ever been to!

I love zoos because I LOVE animals, so I told Kent that we HAD to go to the Oregon Zoo! It was definitely worth it. It is a BIG zoo that is in the middle of a forest, so the trees, bushes,etc. in the zoo are an actual habitat with animals that aren't caged. Did that make sense? Anyways, here are some of favorite moments and animals from the zoo! (My personal favorite are the Cheetahs and Kent's all the monkeys!)I know there a lot of pictures, but I think all the animals are worth showing off!























































3 comments:

Wildfire said...

So if the animals weren't caged, does that mean you could have gone and taken a nap with the Cheetahs if you wanted?

Anonymous said...

That is NOT the Pittock Mansion

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, meant to post that above...