Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cat! I'm a kitty cat!

Everyone who knows me well knows how much I ADORE my kitties! (I even tell my parents and in-laws that Merlin and Hermione are their "Grand-kitties" instead of grandkids!) Here are some of the latest cute pics of my babies!

Merlin under our Christmas tree! All I wanted for Christmas was for him to learn how to behave~ haha! Like that will EVER happen!

A Christmas kitty named Hermione!

Sometimes they get along well and snuggle together so cutely, like this!


I don't think that I have ever seen a kitty face cuter than this one!

Here is Merlin as his alter-ego self: "Coney!" The look on his face is his typical hyper, about-to-cause-havoc-and mischief look...Beware of that look!

There is that mischief face again...beware!

Kent and I call this Hermione's "Glamour shot" because it looks like she is posed! te he he

The one ear to the side look is another classic Merlin look...it means he is bewildered!

If he can't see you, then you are NOT there! AND, if you can't see his body or face, then he is magically invisible!

This is typical Hermione: hide under the bed and peek her little face out to see if the coast is clear and Merlin is NOT in sight!

We like to call these HUGE eyes either "dinner-plate" eyes, "platter" eyes, "mischief" eyes, or "eyes the size of the moon!"

The amazing headless Hermione!

Merlin's "cone of shame" makes for a GREAT clown costume! haha! Isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

Your cats are so cute! I wish I could have a cat. My girls would love it but Byron is allergic. I'd almost trade him for a cat but the cat can't clean bathrooms!!! JK.